Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hold On... Be Strong....

I'm sitting here unable to sleep listening to a song off of Flame's new album called "Hold On, Be Strong". You can listen to it here:
Flame - Hold One Be Strong (select the song in the audio player and press play)

I have to admit that I'm not really feelin the rest of Flame's sample tracks, his style has changed up a little too much for me. But this song is my theme song right now. No matter what happens I have to hold on and be strong and fight for my joy cuz the joy of the LORD is my strength. God is processing me, sanctifying me, and I have to fight to persevere through the trials.

While I was on the phone with my pastor yesterday, he told me that the line between obedience and disobedience is choice. Sometimes I wish the choices of other people couldn't affect you - but I've learned an all encompassing fact - even though we have a sense of freewill God is still sovereign and in control of even our freewill and will work all things out for the good to those that love Him, those that prove that love by keeping His commandments. (Romans 8:28; John 14:15; John 14:21)

No comments: